Sunday, September 28, 2008

P-Rail Modification with PVC Pipe

Photobucket

This is another skater for skater post,
I'm going to share with you guys something that I find it quite interesting.
Practice-rail modification, with an additional economical PVC pipe.

I bought a 7ft long 1.5-inch PVC pipe with less than RM10,
Cut out 1cm stripe on on side of the pipe,
then clipped it on my p-rail, as easy as that, 15minutes work.

I have 2 reasons of why I do this modification,
One, because I saw lots of people doing this, and I feel like doing it too.
Two, because I think it is more quiet and do not really have to wax on.

I did it on Monday right after work,
Without even changing my working shirt,
I tried it on straight away.

Check out how it works to me...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I kept on practicing,
This is a lot more better than I expected.
Try it yourself!

10 comments:

Kelvin said...

so cool lar hooi~ i diy camera stuff you diy skating stuff!!! cool!!

Hooi said...

haha.. it's just the interest of it...
=)

Xiao Wei said...

everytime also skate only...palah...

Hooi said...

palah? u everytime also nail nail only ma... same same lor, hehehe~!!!

Hshen said...

Haha back at skating now huh?
unity on that rail.... Cool...
I made a 6 ft flat prail in my room 2 years back for practice before i got to bed.. Fun time..!

Hooi said...

I skate ur rail at least once a week, if not mistaken, now is just some modification, for not disturbing my neighbors, Hehe... and Wax free... and also confidence increment.. Haha~!!!

SIK said...

geng. i mean ur skate skill

DICK CHUA said...

wuaa... now editing skill geng liao oh~ So when wanna buy DSLR? hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

wahhhhh~~~
ah hooi so geng ohhh~

Hooi said...

sik.. thanks.. do you skate? =)

dick, about the editing skill, i bet you know what am i going to answer you right? You're my all time sifu ma, u know this dun you? I have one more thing to ask u when i see you. =)

beebee, geng ler.. kekeke... come join me... =P