Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rollabout presents you "Rollabout Represent"

RollaboutRepresent-poster
Finally, I've done my first ever skate short video.
Let Rollabout presents you...

"Rollabout Represent"




It took me a long long time to get it done,
Video editing isn't as easy as I'd imagined before,
But it's definitely very very fun producing the whole video.
Looking at it taking shapes from time to time, that's an excitement.

Although it's just a 5 minutes cut,
Getting the ideas, picking up the footage;
Learning and researching on how to do video editing,
All those had earned me so much of experience.

Here's the credits part,
I know it's kinda bored but I need to do this...
Thanks to all who'd helped, showed, guided and thought me up.

First of all, thanks to the Digital Video Battle which ignites my mind up.
Secondly, thanks to my gf, Weiwei, because that's her video camera, haha!
Followed by Jeepeng, Kahgiap, DickWoei, for powering all my editing skills and techniques.
Then, to all the cameramen; Memen, Edosh, Sukeats & ChongWei.
Lastbutnotleast, to all the rollerbladers for willing to pull out various tricks on screen.

Without all of you guys, this short video will not be made or existed.
Hope everyone would enjoy and love this short video,
And hopefully Rollabout would get recognized as an icon in future.

Once again, thanks for making this happen!


14 comments:

Unknown said...

very very nice hooi!
about time someone edited to mando-rap.

good job on the video, also props on the kink rail at the end.

Xiao Wei said...

fulamak~~~~!!!!! that's the result of u spent everyday, day n nite to teman the video instead of teman me... heheheee....

tennsen said...

the last part!!!!
so, JAMES HOOI!!!! yeng ah!

云子yingtze said...

very good job for the 1lst time...the action n place r so "special", how abt taking wedding photo at there?to show ur talent...haha...

Hooi said...

thanks keats.. mando-rap tu apa?

thanks xiaowei.. thanks for supporting lorr... hehehe...

tennsen... hahaha... that's me, haha!

Hooi said...

yingtze... ur idea is very good.. but...

hogai said...

nice lah hooi i like ! very attractive and the last part damn pro lah u haha if me guling down the stairs liao

Hooi said...

gai... u r funny.. but thanks a lot.. hhahaa~!!

S8j said...

the last shoot, damn cool!!! XD

Hooi said...

s8j, thanks.. :)

Hshen said...

because of you i strap my boots back on...!
Nice job for the kink rail...

Hooi said...

thanks eric... let's skate~!! when are u coming back KL?

Ah Eva Eva said...

ah hooi!! beri nice video :D
and the last scene. omg. its not suitable for kids below 13. ahahahah :D but u damn geng!!!!!

Hooi said...

thanks a lot eva... :)
yah.. actually this sport is suitable for kids from the age of 8 and above..
really...