Saturday, January 12, 2008

Doubles with Vicuna

If I were to tell the entire story about my expeirence in Egypt, I bet everyone will stop reading my blog someday.
So, I've decided to include something that I've done lately, which is what I am supposed to do.
Alright, when come to talk about Lomography, it is going to be BIG, sometimes.
Recently, I had a film swapped with a lomo friend, a very good lomographer,
Vicuna from a place called Nice in France.

He chose AgfaPhoto PrecisaCT100 film,
He did his 1st shooting in Nice, France;
Then I did the 2nd layer of shooting in Malaysia.
It was my first time doing the Doubles, and I like the results.
Let's check it out!












Both of us used the LCA+ cameras to did all the shots!
That's what I'm talking about LOMO!
Thank you, Vicuna! For making this happen!

10 comments:

Kelvin said...

nice double dude! love the color and the composition! is awesom... love the first and the last one..

Hooi said...

thanks Kelvin.. ur HK shots are cool too...

jeepeng said...

f*cking like the last time, ah hooi hou keng ah!!!!

Hooi said...

last time? Jeep.. i dun understand what u mean@@

jeepeng said...

ops...i meant last pic

Hooi said...

last time means?? u means u got the same shot as this last time?

jeepeng said...

no no no...forget about the "last time" i was meaning i like the last pic very much! LOL!!!!!!

Hooi said...

oh alright.. thanks... Haha..

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hooi for publishing our first doubles in your blog! :)) But now you can publish the 2nd ones too! :)))

Hooi said...

yeah.. gonna publish the second one soon!!!