Thursday, March 6, 2008

7 Days of LC-A+ / LC-A Galleries: Day 7 - Spliz'd

I am glad to see my LCA+ Splitzer shots on the Gallery of Day7, which is the last day too.

What has really shocking to me was, there are 8 numbers of my shots are up. I am feeling incredible.

Here are those shots that are up online in the LCA+ Spliz'd Gallery:


Our lomo seniors are up in the 1st page of the gallery.


KedaiKopi Paklang is up.


Bala and Harry are also up with extra fans.


BanYan Garde Cafe is up.


Even my car is up!


Wei Wei also not leaving the gallery.


Hiong's lovely smile is up too.


Last bu not least, I can't believe myself is also there!
Thanks LSI!
*You can also visit http://www.lomography.com/lca-week/splitzd

4 comments:

DICK CHUA said...

Geng lah!!! Pizza pizza pizza!! This Saturday ok?? :D

Kelvin said...

congratulation hooi~~~ 8 picture man!!!

Hooi said...

pizza for what? it's already past ler... and there is no award also...
Kelvin, u got piggy meh?

jeff-cwk said...

gengggggg.... u r the splitzer master leh... 8 pics up~!