Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Arrival of Xsjado Chris Farmer II


This is what I've been waiting for so long!
And also something I've been dreaming for so long!
Also something I wanted to own a pair for so long!
It's the Xsjado of Chris Farmer II, YEAY!
Finally arrived! Wooooooooooohooooooooo!!!!!


The whole set of them, I mean the skeletons and the footwraps.
I love the design, the colours, the details, and the everything!


The footwraps colours with XSJADO's tropical animals' wordings.
Different designs at both side of a footwrap.


And the inside of Xsjado!
I can't stop loving the wordings like that!



Detail of its front strip!


Haha, and what a lemur too on the cuff!

Now, I just want to express my feeling about what I dislike upon the arrival of my new pair of skates.

The lemur was not heat-on printed, but exactly like a watery-tattoo print on, WTF!



Worst thing is...
It even happened on unpacked the whole box of my skates and put it in with all other accessories in a small box, which scratched away my RIGHT lemur's tail off, GRRRrrrr!!!


And what a wise kind of black colour embroider stitch on such colour of background?
Can you see anything??

Anyway, all I need to do is to forget about all my dislikes, because I could do nothing to bring it back in 100% condition!
By wearing them even without the frames on, I could already do one big backside trick,
The BACKSIDE ITCHY GRIND!

3 comments:

DICK CHUA said...

SYOK loh people this time!!!! Damn nice lah the skates!!!

Hooi said...

=)
wanna buy my previous pair?
or i dun mind to trade with G7...

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.