Tuesday, June 3, 2008

SuperSampling in Tambun Ipoh


Last week, I was in The Lost World Of Tambun, Ipoh.
With WeiWei and her sister.

This time, it was the Lomography 100ISO film loaded. I think I love this film, the colour it produces is a bit... a bit.. darken, yet still colourful. Vignette wise is also not bad.
Here are some shots from my SuperSampler, Enjoy viewing!

Yes, Lost World. This place is quite lost indeed.
Anyway, I still love the entrance of the theme park.


Try a crazy arrival shot of us first.



And here is the girl who insisted of going to the theme park, dying to go there because it is her school holiday.


Let's go have fun since we are here.





The Flying Boats... I didn't go up.
Pretty sure, that's why these shots are taken like that.






Swinging Chairs, I went up there once. And made myself unbalanced after the session, and that's why shots are taken from those kind of angles.




Then the Pirate Ship.
It was OK after all, Haha!


After lunch, we hit back to the waterpark and take more SuperSampler shots.
The SPLASHING time.


Colour slides. "Hello adik, syiok kah?"


Now she is very happy.


Tube slide.


Caught in action, "Frog-style".


Caught in action too, "Batman Forever".


Beach Pool.


WeiWei splashing down the water!!!


Hot Spring.


Get really bloated in the hot spring!!!


Even though it wasn't my holiday, but it was still an enjoying trip to a themapark and far away from work. ;P

No comments: