Thursday, May 29, 2008

12ft In Ma House


It was hot and heat in my house last night, and this is the object that heating up my body temperature.


Practically, it's practically for practicing.
So I only started with basic soul grind.


Going to Acid Grind.


Royale.


And Fahrvergnuegen!!!


Big thank goes to Eric for the rail, and another big big thank goes to Hoong who spent his precious resting time for transporting this rail to my house.

12ft long, starts from 2ft height, and sliding down to about 1foot height rail. As this was my 1st trial session and as far as I concern, I'm satisfied and happy for how this rail treats me. What's more about it? Just definitely good for practicing all time, all day. Haha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Good work dude..! u look u can skate that rail smoothly already...
u make me wanan skate more in melb ler..

Vicuna said...

Impressive.....!!!

Hooi said...

So Eric.. did you start skating already there? Be careful of ur ankle ok?

Thanks Stephane, btw, do you do any sports?

Vicuna said...

No.... but love swimming in the sea at summer, and walking a lot with cameras around the neck... could this be considered as a sport..? :))))

jeff-cwk said...

wah hooi! skate park in ur house...