Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ringflash Review : 1st Trial.


"Oh What?? What is that thing?"

Introducing my new special plastic toy,
From Lomographic Society International,
The Ringflash~!!!!!!!!!!!





Yes, The Ringflash gives the technicolor effect of wonderland dream.
The most beautiful thing that I like the most is,
Even the shadow is filled with colors.




Trying on Dick & Hiong,
I think the Ringflash is super fun.
In order to get the best result,
I think we need to get as close to the object as possible;
The closer the object, the better the color effect shows up.


Let's try it out... I give this a "WOW~!!!"


Hello there, Tzu-Zanne.
Look... I have new toy.


Yah yah.. I know I spend a lot just on these plastics;
But they are really fun, and they're probably part of my life now.


There are more than just a way to play this toy.
I'll try other techniques, and share with you guys here again.

"Ciao"



No comments: