Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Arrival of Valo AB.1; Alex Broskow

DSC00260
It was a great shocking Wednesday, a week before Chinese New Year.
I was feeling so down after work, and was really stressful.
But thing changed in a snap when I reached home,
Entered my room and saw this package on the floor.

DSC00261
Haha!!! Whooooohoooo~!!!
It is my Valo Alex Broskow, so much highlighted BLUE~!!!
Came with so many free items too.
I bought only the boots, the rest that you see there are all free~!!!

DSC00294
"AB.1" printed on the sexy shiny blue snake skin.

DSC00271
"Valo AB.1"

DSC00267
"valo" on the side.

DSC00292
Memory buckle, in RED.

DSC00286
Snake skin lace holder and Embossed leather.

DSC00287
Quality Italy made,
With well done custom stitching,
And the new improved zebra skin liner.

DSC00283
With Aragon Ground Control Featherlite2 frames,
Which I was looking forward to have them sometimes ago.

DSC00279
Also, the Grindhouse pattern 56mm/90A wheels.

DSC00288
These pair of skates is designed by Alex Broskow,
Apart from all the details,
As what Alex Broskow always believes in,
The little rabbits foot is given with the skate for good luck(I hope so).

DSC00309
As time moves on,
I have to move on as well,
Thanks to the great lemur of Xsjados Chris Farmer 2,
For passing me such a strange power in rollerblading.

Good Luck to me in riding the Valo.

14 comments:

Xiao Wei said...

bye bye monkey~~~ welcome the new skate~~~ must sayang it lar... dun simply scratch it...

Kelvin said...

if skate the shoe sure scratch one lor~~ hehe. nice shoe!!

yayawoo said...

FINALLY!!! is HERE!!!
hahaha, sure u happy until wear it while sleeping~ muahaha...
wei, go grab a red or green color kasut tali to match it la~
sure nice!!!

Hooi said...

now my laces are in yellow.. quite chun also... i got the green color also, but will change later a bit.. HEHEHE~!!!

Hooi said...

iamwen is right, skating sure will scratch one ma... if skate tak rosak, tak dapat skate baru ma... wakakka~!!
But of cos, i will sayang this pair of VALO~!!!

rice said...

wow...Nice skate suit our big star James Hooi beautifully~

Hooi said...

Hahaha.. thanks ah rice~!!! =)

Ah Eva Eva said...

fuyoh....so blue so nice!!! happy skating!!

ten1o said...

cool man!!! yeng ar!!!

Hooi said...

thank you evaeva and ten10~!!!

=)

Manipulative Mind said...

i know im late...but welcome to the Valoness...

Jiro said...

Nice blog and quality pictures.
I am a Japanese rollerblader and I found this web-page browsing internet.
I got a pair of AB1 in blue yesterday and am excited to skate with them this weekend.

keep rolling!!

Jiro

polison said...

view it Dolabuy Celine official website replica designer backpacks Continued Bonuses

teenooth said...

have a peek at this site my company you could look here published here discover here reference