Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009


Yup, I know it's very very late to share these photos,
But happiness only real when it's shared, right?
So here are my Chinese 牛 Year 2009 photos.


CNY2009_009
Nothing much really happening in this Chinese New Year,
Still doing like the same way,
We arrived Kota Bharu, and we had Reunion Dinner.


CNY2009_014


However, I still got to say it was really really good to see everybody together.
We celebrated our 1st day of Chinese New Year in my aunt's house this time.
Oh ya, there is one thing different this year.
We have one more baby sitting in 大嫂's stomach, haha!


CNY2009_018
Visiting to Mom's side, sisters and sisters only indeed.
Again I see many cousins grow from babies to kids, from kids to teenagers.
From teenagers to adults.


CNY2009_019


Once in a while and once again, we visited my grandpa's sister in Seremban.
They told us many past story about my grandpa and I was real amazed
By how much talented my family was in Kota Bharu last time.


CNY2009_036
Back to Kuala Lumpur, I had a final Chinese New Year gathering party with my Lomofriends.
Thanks to Dominic sincere invitation, Damien is a great kid.

6 comments:

jeepeng said...

lol....!!!

Hooi said...

u wanna laugh or u are saying just the word "L" "O" "L" ???
hahahha~!!!

yayawoo said...

“要笑就笑啦!做么要LOL!!” ^^
阿Hooi教的~

Ah Eva Eva said...

it's not too late. mine havent develop tim ah :P

Anonymous said...

Hooi你的新年过得很充实耶~
红包也拿了不少吧~嘿嘿XP

Hooi said...

Hehe.. ok ok lo...
eva, u faster develop ur film then post in ur blog.