Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Wren; Full Moon Celebration


DSC02454
This is Baby Boy Wren, and mommy.
Wren is born on the 8th of April 2009.
The name "Wren" is given by his daddy, my eldest brother.

DSC02490
Daddy believes that Wren means,
Flying fast and high, and with great intelligence.
It is also a brand name of a Turbine Jet Engine, Wow!

DSC02486
Wren is born with lots of hairs, and they are spiky hairs originally.

P5022550
Some people says he looks like his daddy,
Some people says he looks like his mom.

P5022548
I personally would say,
I see him in both faces, like daddy, also like mommy.
And I would also say,
Wren is Wren, himself.

DSC02407
Wren on his great grand mother's loving arms.

DSC02368
And grand-parent's caring arms.

DSC02469
Wren with Daddy and Mommy~!

DSC02498

DSC02500

DSC02502
Wren small small hands and legs,
Could be very strong next time,
Maybe as strong and as powerful like his Dad.

DSC02450
What do you think Wren is trying to say now?
I'm guessing this...
"Hey you, why should I care when I am sleeping?"

DSC02496
This is what makes me think he would say that phrase,
This picture was taken when the house was real noisy,
And he is sleeping right in front of a TV.
He wasn't even bother his full month cake beside him, haha!

DSC02429
The way he was swimming in his sweet dream too,
Makes me feel like I want to go to bed soon.
One thing special about Wren is..
There is no way you can wake him up if he wants to sleep.

DSC02463
And if he wants it, he must get it.
Wren, Wren, Wren~~~
Ok, you win~!!! haha!



3 comments:

Xiao Wei said...

cute la Wren~~~!!! beri beri cute~~~!!!

Ah Eva Eva said...

wee, so happy. wish my sis is pregnant soon, then i can play with my lil niece/nephew :D

Hooi said...

yah.. u will feel really different when u have a closest nephew~!!

=)