Monday, May 18, 2009

First roll of Red/Gold Seagull


I've finally got it processed and scanned,
It is my first roll of Red/gold Seagull,
The results are quite satisfying,
Nothing much to complain about,
It's just too fun to own this machine.

Jeepeng
"This is Jeepeng, thinking of all his friends."


Room
"WeiWei & Hooi also think of how Jeepeng is doing in Shanghai."


Group
"Everybody is there for Jeepeng."


Three
"Jeepeng's last farewell supper before he left to Shanghai."


My Desktop
"Crankin' Robot & Kendamas."


Jeep
"Black strong rugged off-road jeep."


Mirror
"Seagull."


Some shots are over, some shots are under;
But for those that got it just right,
I like the sharpness and the DOF that it actually makes,
Not bad at all for me.



6 comments:

DICK CHUA said...

Sipe nice leh the photos! I wished to have a seagull too... for so long, but can't find a cheap and nice one~ :(

rice said...

love the first pic!

Hooi said...

Dick, yah, i remember u ever said that to me before. Keep hunting or else u gotta spend more time in LSI earning more piggies and get it for free..

=)

Hooi said...

Rice, thanks.. ;)

yayawoo said...

si peh sui lo wei!!!
gambar sui, camera pun sui ^^

Hooi said...

Yayawoo~!!!! thanks~!!