Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Doubles With Vicuna

It is Chinese New Year season now,
I went back to my Hometown, Kota Bharu, Kelantan.
As usual, to visit all my relatives and meet up with all my old friends.
Eventually, when I was back in KL.
Checked my lomo photomail box,
And got a message from Vicuna saying that the EBX doubles is READY!
I was so excited and here are the results.
I find then really stunning working out the EBX with Vicuna.
I could just say that the colours are really beautiful...

































So be a lomo-maniac, because you will love it although you know it's "bad" for you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did you get these photos?!?!

Anonymous said...

I mean, what camera do you use? What's your technique? They're stunning!!!

p.s. if you're wondering i just randomly found your blog through that little browse application on the top left. I love your photos!

Hooi said...

thanks anne.. it was the double exposure technique... where I use my camera(LCA+), to shoot the 1st layer in malaysia, then sent it to Vicuna and he did the 2nd exposure layer.. then, here are the pictures...
thanks for loving these photos btw!!!

DICK CHUA said...

eh, why got my face so ugly at the last pic!!?? @@

I think overall very nice, but I still prefer your first double!

Anyway, good job!

Hooi said...

dick.. if you still remember.. u volunteer to be there as I was shooting at jimmy's smoke... Hehe.. thanks anyway..

Anonymous said...

first time im checkin out your blog, super-amazing pics. i have a 1970's zenit TTL camera which i think you may be interested in....cant wait to see what you can do with it.