Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hometown Is Lovely


Second day of Chinese New Year,
As usual, we would definitely go to the Sleeping Buddha,
To "visit" my grandfather and my grand grandmother.
It was the best place to come during every Chinese New Year,
Because I really miss my grandfather all the time,
And it would be only ONCE in a year.



So this is the famous Sleeping Buddha of Kelantan,
Somewhere you must go and have a look someday.






I knew that this could probably be my last constant visit here,
because my grandma is moving in to Subang to stay with us.
Therefore, I snapped everything that caught my feeling hurt.


Although I still can visit my hometown on and off at anytime,
But still not anytime, and it won't be a family trip back anymore.
I am gonna miss my hometown a lot.





One of a Kelantanese favorite meal,
is called "KaoJamm Buddu"
Those who knows and loves it, will not leave a single rice on the plate.
Those who doesn't, will name it "Grass Rice" with "Rotten Sauce".


Afternoon...
Mom's sisters, all aunties!!!


PeiSan on the left and Sheng on the right,
Sister and Brother forever!

After that was Xiong's house visit...



Xiong, second from left,
One who fancies taking photos too, and fortunately...
We got him the lomo poison that day,
And I supposed he has just bought an LCA+ RL recently.

So...
He took us the a location where he finds it really amazing
to have a photo-session there.
Here are some shots during the session:





Kampung is still kampung,
My love my kampung in this way.


And some other shots of Places I used to past by many many times.



Yes, kampung is kampung.
When everyone gets together, that is Balik Kampung.

Happy Chinese New Year 2008!

4 comments:

DICK CHUA said...

I don't care!!! I must have you back to KB during next CNY!!!!

Nice pics by the way! I love our group photo with horizon! Should have taken more.

Hooi said...

I wish I could go back KB every CNY friend... I'll see how it goes.. hopefully I could!

And thanks for loving those photos, and where the hell are all ur lomo pix? Is ur spirit still with u?

Kelvin said...

wow! really nice pics you have man! is that provia?? my provia always get blueish color one.. sigh!

Hooi said...

yah.. it was provia... Hehe!!! Provia is supposed to have some bluish effect.. Horizon pix are provia, but LCA+ pix are EBX...