Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Valentine's Day Out

Many people been asking how did I celebrate my Valentine's Day with my girlfriend.
And when the answer is Simple Day Out and Dinner,
Not many people seems to believe me.
Here are what we did 3days before 14.2.2008,
Our early Valentine's Day dinner at the Manhattan Fish Market,
Where her favourite food is served.









Yes, do not look down on a girl's appetite,
she could be wild and really hungry.
Happy Valentine's Day, my Love.
Valentine's gift???
Hmmm.. talk about it later...

... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ...



On the 14.2.2008,
We went out again just for fun,
And had dinner and watched a movie.




Since Chinese New Year is celebrating for 15days
Until Chap Goh Meh,
Therefore, we still didn't forget to continue wishing everybody,




Happy Chinese New Year 2008!

No comments: