Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Genting Weirdness


2 weeks ago, me and my friends visited Genting Highland for an 1day1night trip, and I loaded a roll of KODAK 200 in my LCA+ .
Eventually, only 6 pictures visually turned up after processed and there are some others that turned up weird or "unseen" yet I remember I shot them under perfect lighting condition.




I was unable to understand how and why did this happened.
Talking religious wise, this is the first time I face this kind of weirdness.
Without thinking anything in a wrong direction, I assumed that I set my camera to ISO800 as I loaded the 200ASA film into it.
That's the only thing I couldn't remember.

7 comments:

jeff-cwk said...

wah hooi... something happened?
2nd pic very cun... ur negative always look good... no horizon ah? hehe

Hooi said...

Thanks Jeff...
In fact, nothing happened la, haha!
Well, I almost get vomitted of scanning Egypt's horizon pix.. and i guess that it has the rest at the moment!
But a new roll of Horizon is coming very soon.

Kelvin said...

hooi~ be careful! check with your battery.. my battery finish after about 10 rolls.. and battery low will cause the shutter not open sometimes~ i think your case might be shutter not opening.... that is what i guess.. i do check the shutter every time i load a new roll

Hooi said...

Oh... that is possible, hmmmm...
OK, I'm gonna check it now!!! thanks kelvin!

Hooi said...

ok, done checking.. seems like everything is working in good condition. The LED was still bright anyway...

Kelvin said...

then you got check with your shutter? is it open properly?

Hooi said...

ya i did.. i tried to cover the light meter... then see the lens if it opens properly... and it was all good... anymore possibility?