Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Next Team


This pair of skates really bring me up more than I've ever expected, not the pro kind of it, indeed. However, the satisfaction is so much to be appreciated.
People always say I won't improve fast if I keep riding on the same skates constantly. Well, I have my own feeling about all that. I used to believe in "Practice Makes Perfect". The more you gear up your skates on your feet, the more you will be them and they will be you.
After 4 years riding the white USD Throne, pro model of Aaron Feinberg. It has finally comes to the next pair of skates, and the next team to join in. It was an extreme long waited skates that I'd been dreaming to own ones, the XSJADO!


I do not want to think what's more about the past at the moment, it is sad to leave the white throne in the store now.


Whatever!!! Right now, I've got my wheels and the frames that are ready to go.



Taadaa!!! Thanks to Eugene for his very unique customized mook frames, and Thanks to Wheel_love for the lovely wheels.



What's more to say in the end?
Let's go out to the park for the first trial!!!

No comments: