Friday, April 25, 2008

Skating with Kareem


One day before 30th March 2008,
We went to Putrajaya to have a street skating session with Kareem, a good rollerblader from San Diego. After all, the session was fine, just that it was blazing hot early, then encounter Putrajaya high security force control when we went from a spot to another one.





I didn't take much pictures that day, and I don't know why...

But...

More stunning medium format photos taken that day can be seen in the following links:
http://wl33.com/blog/?p=2443

And some fisheye photos here:
http://wl33.com/blog/?p=2423

3 comments:

Vicuna said...

Hi Hooi,
your rollerskating shots are really great! :)) And thanks for your comment on my blog...
And indeed, I opened the blogspot to have another place to show my pics and communicate with other blogspotters... :))
have a nice day
Stéphane

Hooi said...

thanks vicuna... and u better update ur blogspot frequently bcos u r gonna have visitors...

Vicuna said...

as soon as I have new pics, for sure!! :) I don't gonna upload the older ones... too many...
by the way, if you have some html stuff to arrange my blogspot, just send it ;)