Friday, October 10, 2008

It's My Birthday Today

Hooi's-Bday003
It's my birthday today,
Start to think back days since last year,
There was so many memorable colors in my mind,
Wishes that I'd made for my previous birthday did actually shown up in my life.

Looking back to "Last year's Today",
It was just the beginning of me getting into the colorful lomo-world,
I can still remember the night we hung out at SS2 Murni for a gathering,
It was also my first time using my LCA+ taking their pictures.

Being together with my lovely girlfriend WeiWei,
Time has never been slower for even a second,
Flashes back in my mind, this is already the third year that we care and share,
Each other on every single angle that we bear.

Hooi's-Bday002

Not too bad for this year,
I would say it as the best so far,
I celebrated my b'day dinner with WeiWei in The Vintry last Saturday.


Hooi's-Bday017
Now let's see what we had for our dinner,
Oh yes, the beautiful Red Wine,
Was introduced as fruity,
But was strong enough to swing both of us.

Hooi's-Bday007
Starter : Vegs Wrapped in Bacon; Unforgettable!

Hooi's-Bday008
Main Dish : BBQ Pork Ribs; Super Awesome!

Hooi's-Bday011
Blue Cheese Pork Burger; The Blue Cheese Sauce, is Crazy!

Hooi's-Bday018
French Fries; because we could finish our wine like drinking water.


Hooi's-Bday015
Yeah!!! It's my birthday present!!!
Thank you so much, WeiWei!!!
Love you so much~~~!!!



Hooi's-Bday026
Wow, cool!!!
It's my favorite jeans.



Hooi's-Bday028
Thank you so much for the present,
For so many presents and celebrations we had,
You've never missed giving me a surprise in a special way,
That's what make me love you so much too..
=)


15 comments:

DICK CHUA said...

Yeah! I was the first to said "Happy Birthday" last night, and I am the first to write "Happy Birthday" here now!

Wish you the best Hooi! You're like my life time buddy, and you know I always love you! haha~

Kelvin said...

happy birthday hooi!!!! so sorry lar.. can't celebrate with you today....

Hooi said...

dick, thanks a lot.. Yea, i always think the same..
"We live together, We die together; Bad boys for life"
whenever u talk about our buddy-ship, i would always think back the time I helped u to carry your damn speakers from KL to sunway...

Hooi said...

kelvin, dun feel bad le.. there's nothing to feel bad also ma.. ur birthday I didnt celebrate with you also... =P
Thanks for greetings~!!!

Ah Eva Eva said...

Happy Birthday, Hooi.
:)

A very sweet bday dinner.
All the best in evythg, and may all ur wish came true :)

Xiao Wei said...

hohoho.... i keep on say happy bday many many times... hehehehe.... now wanna say again also.... HAPPY BDAY HOOI!!!

yayawoo said...

Happy birthday to u dude ^^

we celebrate again on 18th ok?

c u there at FULLHOUSE ^^

Hooi said...

thanks eva, edmund and xiaowei..
Edmund, 18th? means next week... alright, see you in full house~!!
=)

Xiao Wei said...

yeah.... lets go fullhouse!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow~~~Ah Hooi Happy Birthday ya~~~

lu jin jia jiak sipek sipek bah liao~hahaXD

nice fishy pics!!!!

u & weiwei are good models^ ^

Reinert Lee said...

Happy birthday again!
Nice dinner you & weiwei got there!

See ya soon, brader!

Hooi said...

thang Q Taiko~~~~

rice said...

生日快樂!!
sorry, i'm late.. >,<

Hooi said...

it's ok rice00!!!
:0)

Unknown said...

totally forgot that it was your brithday at the s4s5 - should shoulda thrown you together with Lui into the stinky fountain