Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mamiya RB67 ProS Review : 1st ROLL Experiemental

The Mamiya RB67

Introducing since 1940, by Seichi Mamiya;
To all classic camera enthusiasts out there!!!
Today I'm presenting my latest collection (In fact, not quite my collection),
The legendary RB mechanical 6x7cm Medium Format Camera,
The Mamiya RB Professional S~!!!


The 6x7cm format which means about 5 times larger than ordinary 35mm format.
Built-in bellows that allows continuous focusing from infinity to close range with all focal length lenses.
Multi-format Interchangeable Film Magazine Capability.
Interchangeable Focusing Screens.

Jeep&KahGiap THink
Whatever...
Any camera that drops in a lomographer's hand,
It's all going to be just "whatever",
Nothing much to think about,
Just shoot~!!!

Here is the result of my 1st Roll,
With the Mamiya RB67 Pro S...

Tzu Zanne

TzuZanne & Exhaust Pipe

Weiweix2

Coffee and Toast

Jeep Hooi Dog

Weiwei

Jeep n Giap

KSR and My Brother WcWei


... ...

Let me know what do you think about this camera.

... ...


RB67 & WeiWei

I think I'm in love with it.
Oh Mamiya~~!!!




Please visit http://www.mamiya.com for more information about Mamiya Review.


11 comments:

DICK CHUA said...

Shiiit... the 1st pic very scary... my face become "susen"... @@

Nice depth and smooth images!

ten1o said...

nice depth!! siok siok saja ni.. :)

Hooi said...

dick, thanks...
but i dont quite understand how come you still awake at 4am somthing...

ten10, thanks thanks...Hehehe~~~!

Anonymous said...

Hooi放毒放得过量了啦!!!!> " <

Reinert Lee said...

Oh Mamami Ya!!
What a great camera, Mamiya & beautiful gallery!

Depth so so so so so so ....

Anonymous said...

ini camera macam BAZOOKA sia itu size... i love it!

Hooi said...

beebee, where got over poison? Hehe~!!
Reinert, depth so so so so what???
Ronnie, belom bazooka lagi???
Those Canon-grapher with Bazooka tele-lens tu baru bazooka~!!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh...mamiyaaa.....goodie goodie good :D

kit da shit said...

WOW

SWEEEEEEEEEET

wickedwarhol said...

Love the test roll result. Are those multiple exposure intentional? I have just loaded my test-roll on my RB67 and having all sort of trouble so far. Can't wait to see the result. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

mana hang dapat kodak dia ha?aku pun ada satu mamiya rb