Monday, October 6, 2008

Lomography-Slide-Film : WaiWai


Back to the
Lomo-Xpro 100/36 Film,
Here is my first roll, finally done it,
Taken by Konica WaiWai camera,
But the results...


I've got redish singing pigeons.


Extra boosted over-exposed Sukeats Acid Grind.


Greenish-brownie Thailand-Malaysia boarder river.


Another over-exposed but blueish me Royale on a rail.


Super Natural river color.


Dimmer lighted dark blue kind of fishbrain on a ramp curb.


Super old school yellowish Gap over a hump.



What's happening????




This is what I expected, beautiful blue Sukeats at Queensbay.


And this is not too bad too for a Slave flash to TzuZanne.


The blue blue flash over myself from shin to fingertips.


It's hard to make a perfect assumption of how this film is producing the color effect,
The Lomo-Xpro 100/36 Film,
I think it changes from various consideration,
Like shutter speed, aperture setting, lens, distance, sun lights, etc.
However, this roll that was taken by WaiWai,
Did totally created more than just the "blue" that everyone expected,
Strange but nice. :)

5 comments:

Ah Eva Eva said...

the last pic is interesting :)

Anonymous said...

why the colour so cantik~~~> " <

Reinert Lee said...

The color how come looks so nostalgic? I like it ;-)

ten1o said...

how come so many color one?? hahahaha

Hooi said...

thanks to all...
about the color, actually i wanna ask u guys also.. bcos i myself cant explain why... but i would take it for the cause by WaiWai lor.. what u guys think?