Monday, November 17, 2008

Adam Goodger came to Malaysia

000027

First of all, I would like to introduce everyone my very good friend.
Okay, I know it sound a little weird or somehow very weird,
But I'm doing it anyway,
You'll know why soon or later.

What's so special about this friend is...
He is my very first friend when I was first entered my Uni-accommodation,
Without a sign of direction in Newcastle Upon Tyne,
Without a clue what the country is actually like.

Supported me all the way from time to time,
Voided me from dangerous streets and places,
Guided me to the nearest, cheapest, best supermarket;
Showed me the shortest cut walkway to my Uni building.

After graduation,
He invited me to go visit London,
He meant it and really showing me all around ,
I was there as a tourist and he was the tour guide.

Real name, Adam Goodger;
The name itself spells out his good characteristic.

31st October 2008, 1505,
Adam arrived in LCCT,
It wasn't his plan, I believe it was his idea;
As a bagpacker, he finally came to Malaysia to meet me.


I was excited upon his arrival in LCCT, so took the first shot and thought it was him,
I didn't know how much changes he would be after 4 years,
Finally got him in second attempt, very tall and very skinny, there's Adam.

000038
He is not a very good eater, but he loves chicken curry.
He said he had never tried Indian Pancake before,
So I brought him to Sri Melur for a Roti Telur after LCCT,
"Good Choice, Chong! Really good choice!"
I saw him savored chicken curry like mushroom soup.

000041
While we still have free time before sunset,
I then introduced him the nearest shopping mall to him,
The Sunway Pyramid impressed him upside down,
He said he has never been to any shopping mall like this.
Huh???


"Chong, I thought it's just a statue instead of shopping mall."

000037
It was easy to bring him around, anywhere that comes to my mind will do,
But it is so difficult to find his "good choice" meal,
So the next day morning, I decided to bring him to Malacca.
Before the journey..
"Chong, should we go for the Pancake again before we leave?"

000033
000034
Arrival in Malacca,
Welcome with a Spooky pose, Haha~!!!

000035
As he likes chicken so much, but not all kind of chickens,
He was asking for chicken that chopped into small pieces that are easy to eat,
The Hainan Chicken Rice Ball of the day eventually turned him on,
"Another good choice, Chong!"

He repeated these couple of times that day, even before bed time...
"How do they make the rice like a ball? It's really nice."
"And the chili was nice too, good choice, mate."

RedScaleFish018
After the Chicken Rice ball for lunch,
Whiteman also fancy a dessert after meal,
So...

000029
"MmmMmm... the blended ice is nice."
After 2 minutes, when the ice started melting..
"Chong, did they put the sweet corns and kidney beans in there?"
"Yup, nice isn't it? That's your order, mate. You ordered that just now."
"Ya I know, but sweet corns and kidney beans in ice-cream???"
"Uh huh..."
"I thought we only serve sweet corn with beef of steak something like that, but ice-cream??"
"LOL"
"Sweet Corns and kidney beans with ice-cream, I can't imagine it..."


000012
After filling up all our stomachs with local food,
It was time for Adam to visit the Malacca.

RedScaleFish015 RedScaleFish016

000028
000030 000031
He's got a t-shirt from jonker street,
And he said the Tee cost him nothing at all.
It's so "heaven-like" to spend Sterling in Malaysia.

RedScaleFish022
Adam is now working as a police officer of Lincolnshire,
He works on shift and catches bad guys almost everyday,
This picture is shot for him to remember the Malaysian Kancil POLIS car.

000018
My Brother and Adam Chatting on the roadside of the Malacca Christ Church under the hot sun.

000021
Adam hasn't seen anything like trishaw before,
He's got one picture to prove himself had been close to it now.

RedScaleFish024

000023
I love this shot and I appreciate the picture a lot,
A very lovely shot of me and Weiwei,
Taken by Adam...
I guess this was his first shot using LCA+ ever,
Not sure when could be his second time.
"Good shot, Adam!"

RedScaleFish030
RedScaleFish029
Visited the A-Famosa too.
He was not really keen or care about what this place is all about,
All he was looking for in Malaysia is Sunshine and Warm breeze,
That's good, because I couldn't tell a simple history of Malacca, Haha!

000007
Adam is a 15 minutes toilet person,
At one time, he couldn't stand valve any longer,
So, he chose the nicest spot to sprinkle his "ChineseTea" as a mark that he's been here.
Come On! Let's go home!

7 comments:

philiuzion said...

Love the way you tell the stories and combining with your lomographs ~
Can feel that you really mean every single words ~

Wish you two long last friendship !

Hooi said...

Thanks for ur compliment here philiu..
Yea.. friendship is supposed to be forever instead of forgotten.

Ah Eva Eva said...

wow.....FRIENDSHIP!!!!
it's really sweet. :) and this adam guy seems to be so cute too.. wakkaaka

Hooi said...

eva? he is really cute... and good in telling english jokes too.. :)

Kelvin said...

what a nice series! love the way you put up the story and explain everything through your picture! great!!!

Hooi said...

thanks kelvin... i am looking forward to see your good story too.. =)

yayawoo said...

love the last pic...
够爽快!!!
^^