Monday, November 24, 2008

He Came, He Saw, He Ciao.




000044
There wasn't much interesting after the party day,
Just normal relaxing days for him to ponder around KL city,
However every morning he must have at least a Roti Canai,
I ordered him an Roti Tisu, which shocked him up like ninja, Haha.
However, Roti Canai with Curry is still his best choice.

000041
Adam went to Berjaya Times Square shopping mall.

000042
And again,
He said he has never seen any shopping mall like this before,
A 10 levels shopping mall with an Indoor Themepark,
Totally freaking him up.

000031
His shopping trip wasn't as bad too,
He saw everything in half the price he saw in England,
So he bought a new pair of Converse for himself,
And one for his so called female friend back in Lincoln.


000028

000025 000027
000029

000024 000023 000026

Since it was a free n' easy day,
I brought him to Asia Cafe thought of introducing him some Asian delights,
But Adam is not a food adventures traveler,
Ended up he invited me to the upper level of Asia Cafe,
For a few pool session.
And damn he was good, I was beaten 4 - 0, such a shame.


000020





I couldn't believe that was the Adam I knew,
He actually invited me to the Karaoke too,
Funny thing was, we sang in a Karaoke Box,
Cost RM1 per song, it was my first time ever been into that box.


000011

000010

For 5 days and 4 nights,
He did not take Roti Canai with Curry for his final breakfast here, but a Mcdonald's breakfast,
He caught a flight back to Bangkok Tuesday morning.
And after almost a week hanging out with my old friend, it was another unforgettable memory.
He said he is coming back here again for sure, because he loves the hot sun,
And everything is super cheap.

Well,
It was really glad to see you in Malaysia, Adam.
You came, you saw, you ciao;
I'll be looking forward to your next visit here with Laura...

By the way,
It was Fish Curry that you've been taken every morning with the Indian pancake,
I was about to let you know, but you were loving it so much all the time,
So, I just forgot it, sorry mate, Haha~!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bye Adam~LOL

nice album ah hooi^ ^

Hooi said...

thanks beebee :)