Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We are friends


MeAdRestStop

I am not sure how should I start this
Trying to write you something like a poetry
Writing about our Old-time story, and I'll try the rhythmic
I hope you know what I'm saying

Well...


HooiAdamGeographer

Thanks for being such a great friend with me
You're the most special friendship in my entire story
You’re the best flat mate I've ever had in my life
The only one that I will never forget in my life


AdamMeSocket

Ea-ing, pa--ern, shi--ing, or pu--ing
-ello, -ow're you, wat's -appenning?
-ey Chong!! You’re rite???
-arlow accent that I think it was absolutely jokey
I'm gonna miss these locutions after this


MeAdAFamosa

You're the first friend I met on my first day in England
Still remember that you introduced yourself as a joker
I think you're more like an organizer or manager
You are talented in give speech or being like a presenter
Someday, you'll be a good radio DJ in a radio station



MelaccaRiver

Take it easy mate, it's not a waste
You’re young and free and still not too late
Don’t feel guilty on any mistake you've made
Because guilty doesn’t bring miracle to fate
I believe that someday, you'll be great


Stone

It's a proud that I found you
Somebody that I can really talk to
Somebody that I can hang out with
All the memories here are treasures to cherish
I just can’t believe how amazing this is


WeiAdamJonker

Not to forget what I've learned from you
Haha, lots and lots of "English" words
You don’t want me to mention here, do you?
But it's cool to have known all the English jokes
Unbelievable!!! "You won’t kick her out of your bed if she...."


Guitarist

Come on!! Sing it!!
"And through it all~~~ she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me
When I come to call she won't forsake me
I’m loving angels instead....."


AdamMeChristChurch

Time passes by, which I hope it's not right
But this is not the last goodbye
We'll see each other again someday in our life
It doesn’t matter how far the distance is
We're still always friend
Because this is a special friendship


AdamMelaccaBridge

So..
Keep in touch and,

Thanks for everything, mate!!!


Wei2Hooi

Written by Hooi,
05/06/2004

. . . . . .



Adam came to Malaysia on the 31st October 2008, Chapter II.


9 comments:

DICK CHUA said...

Damn... your BnW is seriously stunning!! WOW!! Super great job Hooi!!

Ah Eva Eva said...

a series of frenship :)

Xiao Wei said...

i always love photos~~~

Xiao Wei said...

sorry... i wanna say love BnW photos~~~

Hooi said...

thanks dick... again, without you, i wont be standing in this position.

thanks eva..

xiaowei, u will be my supplier soon =P

Kelvin said...

i leave message here but disappear alresady~ haha
your black and white really cool lar!!
makes me want to load the film into my seagull asap!

Hooi said...

just load only kelvin, it's time to burn film when u feel free rather than load good film when u r panicing~!! =)

ten1o said...

very very nice BnW... love it!

Hooi said...

thank u ten1o... ;)