Friday, March 20, 2009

Diana Instant Back+ by Lomography


Diana Instant Back

Mayday! Mayday~!!!
I'm drowning, what am I looking at?
It is the extraordinary alienated Diana...
With the Instant Back??!?!?!??!?!?
I think this is not a very good news, I hate lomography!
But I think this is a very very good news too, I Love you, Lomography~!!!!!
GOsh!!! I hate to say this, but I swear I am getting it~!!!

Why should I???
Ya, why should I get it???


Because it has full range of the Diana+ accessories,
Which includes the blurry effect and vignette,
It is also complies the exact focus range of Diana original DOF.


Because, you could be one of the fastest one to see you pinhole shot,
INSTANTLY~!!!


Also because, you are going to have double exposure shots,
INSTANTLY, too~!!!


And colorsplashing and lights crafting effects to see,
INSTANTLY~!!!


Applies the fisheye lens for some fishy shots..


Or wide-angle lens...
and see it INSTANTLY~!!!
And more and more and more and more, and all INSTANTLY~!!!

Crazy huh???
Well, I am crazy enough right now,
I don't know, I just love it~!!!
So, why shouldn't I get it?


Check out more 'irritating' information in,
http://www.lomography.com/diana/products/instant
Last but not least,
Do not blame me in any circumstances when you found your pocket is loosed.


7 comments:

Ah Eva Eva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ah Eva Eva said...

i hate lsi! :(

Hooi said...

so who is getting this Instant Back???

yayawoo said...

Y.O.U. LAHHH!!!!
faster go get 1!!!
muahahaha....
^^

mens gold chains wholesale chile said...

Also because, you are going to have double exposure shots. mens gold chains australia , mens gold chains chile ,

Unknown said...

you can find out more a2t90z7d11 replica louis vuitton bag replica nappy bags g0y07r9g36 replica bags london fake gucci p1o19y6l30 replica bags and watches important source e3q52r1s10 best replica designer bags replica bags chicago

rethe said...

b4c62e8j31 z6r19i2p37 v4y13t3k19 v7v72r7g10 p5t69z1z13 i6y72p8x67