Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Change-Over

Recently, one of my friend look for me and ask if he could make a change over on me?
I was thinking... It's free...
So why not try it up since it's also a contribution to a Real Life TV show. Ehmm.. don't ask me which channel, I do not know too.
So therefore,
Just sit down and let them do only la...
Look at what they have done on my hair!

Yah.. keep you keep blowing, i keep shooting, haha...

Hey, why are you keep recording the close up man?

It's really a change over, no joke, I do not have my before photos, but for those who's seen me just few days before. I bet you guys can see the different huh?
Thanks to Sandy, you did a great affort. I like my change over very much.

Thanks to Derrick&Team Hairdressing too, for making this happen.

4 comments:

Kelvin said...

the last 2 pic so nice man.. you look so different already.. haha.. hope to see you on tv too!

DICK CHUA said...

yaya... I think the last 2 pics are very nice too!! The one tool the 2nd last pic for you got lomo talent! Invite him/her to join leh ...

yayawoo said...

looks cool with ur new hairstyle dude ^^

Hooi said...

didnt realize your comment.. thanks for that ed!!!