Thursday, November 29, 2007

See What HORIZON Can Do?

After physically introducing the Horizon Perfekt,
Let's see what the machine does?
It was my 1st time using Horizon ever!
I am satisfied with my 1st roll!

*All images can be clicked for higher resolution view.

This is my favourite of this roll. The best one!


This is my 1st shot ever using Horizon Perfekt.






And some out door evening shots.


Cloudy day, using the neutral filter, but I do not see the difference.


And some night shooting.


Dick and Xiang tried up to flash themselves as the lens rotate to their position.


Dick tried up the movement effect, which is nice too.


When we really get the setting right, Depth of Focus will be perfekt!
Just like this shot, not bad huh?




And here are some randoms.

As I experience and play around with this machine,
I find it not easy to catch the exact correct point of focus,
Neither the accurate light exposure;
However, I think all the rights and wrongs give a different love,
The paranomic view is just fantastic to look into.
Hopefully everyone enjoy my 1st roll of Horizon shots.
Thanks for viewing!

No comments: