Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SuperSampler [The Arrival & The Happiness]

Back to 8th August 2007, it was the date of the arrival of my 1st ever lomo camera. It's a weird camera, it's a camera that shock out strangers in a funny way; it has more than a lense. I can't believe I would had it in my life, but what can I say? She changes my life!

Proudly present... The Queen of all multilensed cameras, The SuperSampler.

That's right, more than just a lense.


Size of 6.5cm (2.5") x 3.25cm (1.25") x 10.15cm (4").


Functioning easily with fully mechanism support.


1, 2, 3, 4 you.. SuperSampler.


No, no, no batteries are needed to function.


Lots of "dot, dot, dot..." Sampling emboss.


It's from the Lomography, Yeah! Green light!


It's black! It has Two speeds available, which are 4 photos in 2 seconds (.50sec/photo) or 4 photos in 0.2 seconds (.05sec/photo).


It's rubber-body!! It smells nice though.

And now for 1 shot, you'll get a series of four razor-sharp sequential panoramic images.
Loading next frame by pulling the patented "rip-cord winder," and SHO-O-O-O-T.
That's all folks!

And here are some shots of the first roll of me first time ever snapped pictures by a lomo camera:



















These are the results of what the camera has done!
It was a happy day because that was also my first time of lomo shooting and lomo outing session!

7 comments:

yayawoo said...

super sampler...
also my 1st lomo camera...
juz too bad my supersampler already rosak... now already become display collection... >.<
u make me miss my supersampler so much~

Hooi said...

edmund, why not repairing it and reuse again, it is a fun cam to play with...

yayawoo said...

don know la...
c how la...
may be future got extra money,
i will get the black 1,
it looks cool...
then i can keep my Anna Sui SS as limited collection~
hahaha...

Hooi said...

wahh.. use it la.. keep for what?

Kelvin said...

edmund you got a lot camera to keep oh... haha.. i'm collecting too! holga coming!

Hooi said...

kelvin is always a rich lomographer too... just keep silence... Hahha...

Unknown said...

I wonder if you can fix the supersampler. My Anna Sui broke also, the cord doesn't do anything. Any help?