Monday, November 5, 2007

It's All About Sharing



There are so many things that I really love to do and love to be,
There are so many that I can't even decide what is best for me,
There are more than just something out there which is happening,
Not just experiences but also loves and memories.
Many years ago, I loved aviation and I loved flying.
Following by the influencent of art and music,
Get involved in stage acting and writting,
Enjoying holiday and travelling.
Since I knew that I couldn't resist... ...
to do what I love to do and so I started street rollerblading.
Then came to kickboxing, then back to rollerblading;
Then kickboxing, and back to rollerblading;
Kickboxing, rollerblading, kickboxing, rollerblading... ...
All the while, I've been shooting a lot of photos for remembering.
However, sharing, I think... ...
is the term and the reason of why should I be sitting right here blogging.
You're right! It's all about sharing.

3 comments:

Xiao Wei said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DICK CHUA said...

oi!! faster update your blog leh!!!

Kelvin said...

yeah lor... faster update your blog lar!!!!