Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lomography Awards Winning

These are the happiness to share with all my dear lovely freindly aggressively supportively pretty and handsomies lomography buddies.


This is my first award of OKTOKINO. An award for chosen best mini-movies and I was the winner 12days after I started lomo. Although it was just a small 10piggy points award, but I am really glad to have won it. Specially thanks to DickWoei for bringing me into lomo and being extremely supportive best friend of mine.


This is the AsiaLomoHomeOfTheWeek Award. I'm happy to have won this too, because my lomo homepage will there at Asia Lomo main page for one whole week, which is cheering my happiness the most. However, the prize of this award is simply the Happiness and sharing.


The best thing is, for exactly the time of a month since the day I received my LCA+, I finally won a desired award of OSCM(OnlineShopCoverMarketing).
Great award, prizing with 30piggies, Whooohooo!!!
Specail thing is, the picture that won goes to the shot of my girlfriend in it. I truly appreciate this latest award winning. Again, thanks to all my dear lovely freindly aggressively supportively pretty and handsomies lomography buddies.

5 comments:

DICK CHUA said...

what can I say?

Congratulations!!

You've been doing great!! :) But after so many awards, why I haven't had any pizza yet?? I don't want just some coffees and nasi lemak... I want pizza can???

Hooi said...

Err.. you ask until like that... what else can i say?

jeepeng said...

congratz!

原來你也Blog, 好玩好玩!

Kelvin said...

Dick.. you won more.... i want bbq.... hahaha..

Hooi said...

yah.. i think bbq is good idea... since dick just won the LHOTW.. so dick, u belanja.. my awards are past already..