Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bala Get Inked


This lady's name is called Lynda, still an apprentice in Inked Tattoo & Piercing Studio in Bandar Sunway. As tattoo is getting more trendy nowadays, and people would get anything which is really meaningful for them on their own body.

Here are some pictures of me visiting my Bala getting his new huge "wheel love" logo on his left leg.

It actually looks painless, but I know it's got to be painful for painless. Most of them would just say "No Pain, No Gain".


The "Tzzzzz... TzzZZzzz... TZzzzzzZZZ..." sound is quite tempting to me indeed. I always want to have a tattoo too, but there must be something that really really mean "me" to be inked. Or else, there is no turning back.


Bala was getting his Wheel love to represent his skating inspiration and to always remind him that he is always together with Wheel Love.
I heard he wants to get a "KJ Rollers" logo on his right leg.


Well, waiting for an apprentice is expected to be waiting longer than normal.


Then Sukeats and Yeng started to get comfortable making used of whatever that entertains their free time there.


And me, was toddling taking pictures.


Lynda is Sukeats' good friend, which mean good friends always help good friends. Lynda actually did the tattoo for free. Well, as I've just said, friend helps friends. So, Sukeats was the first who let her practice a kinda small "Wheel Love" near his ankle. Then Bala, a bigger "Wheel Love", then WeiYeng for a "Wheel Love Stripe". And I'm getting, erm.... hmmmm... I'm not getting anything yet at the moment.


You can always make up your mind and come here (or visit their Facebook),

Inked Tattoo & Piercing Studio (est. 2006)
No.39-1, jln. PJS11/28, Sunway Metro,4 6150, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 03-56312517

Benny is the boss, very professional.
Also visit Bala's Blog and WL33 Blog for more digital photos.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

those first few pictures turned out pretty good.

and yea hooi - our offer still stands - 50% subsidy on WL33 tattoos ;)

Hooi said...

Hi keats, haha, 1st msg in my blog huh? Ya, taking pictures with slide and 1 stop lower ISO is really dark for indoor. I love the shot of u and yeng playing pool.

well, about the WL33 tattoo... i am not sure man... but dun la always push.. Hehe!

DICK CHUA said...

Hooi... you go I go! :D

Hooi said...

?!?!?!?!?

Tham Hoi Mun said...

tatoo ah~!!!!!

DICK CHUA said...

tatoo ah ~ !!!!!!!

Vicuna said...

The second last shot is amazing!! ))

Hooi said...

ya tattoo yeah!! Go to the shop I posted.. they're good..

Hooi said...

thanks vicuna... that's one of my favourite shot too... =)

Anonymous said...

World shippind ventolin Order altace Generic casodex RX liv52 World shippind cardura Now imuran

Anonymous said...

does clomid work | how much does clomid cost - clomid price without insurance, clomid instructions