Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Endless Langkawi


It's been a while since the last post I put on here, I noticed that I do not blog much this month. The reason behind this is no reason at all. But for sure, I've been rollerblading a lot and been working as usual.

Today I'm sharing a new series of pictures taken by my Horizon analogue camera, which I have not used it for quite sometimes already. This time, I tried it with a green filter, see if it would be as what Vicuna have done before. Well, obviously not the same, but I still like the greenish effect that turned out.


This is one of my favourite shot among all horizon pictures that I've taken before. It was in Westin Langkawi Resort&Spa, I saw this long jetty many times since it's project was going on last year, but haven't got the right time to go there.


Far away, we can see a jetty hut. This jetty is reserved for VVIP who will stay in the Westin private Banglow.


The particular guest will be served with the best of everything.
I felt like I was a VVIP guest when I was there too. =P


This is inside Westin Langkawi, its outdoor walkway to the breath-taking beach.


And this is the VVIP banglow that I was talking about.


It's just like a gateway to the heaven.
I know that I am facing an endless trip to Langkawi as long as I stay in my company, because this 7-Star Resort&Spa needs a super high safety system to keep its reputation high.

6 comments:

DICK CHUA said...

Sooo damn nice lah this series!!! The bridge really looks like never ending from how you composed in the shots! Geng ah!

Hooi said...

Thanks dick... next time I'll bring you there.. =)

Vicuna said...

Hey Hooi, very cool Horizons with green filter!! I love the wide perspective and depht of field with the long lines you shot!! Great work Hooi, and thanks for the visit & comment on my Rolleiflex shots! :) There will be a 2nd serie of b&w shots soon :)))

Hooi said...

Thanks stephane...
Sure u will have the 2nd roll.. i believe there will be 3rd, 4th, and so on.. =)

Vicuna said...

Oh, just thanks too for the link to my blog, but there's a mistake, it's "vicuna-photo" and not "vicuna-photos".... ;))

Hooi said...

no problem.. already done! =)