Friday, May 2, 2008

The Grand Multilens Book Rumble


Lomographers and lomographers! Boys and Girls!
Ladies and Gentlemen!
It's The Grand Multilens Book Rumble is now,
Presenting by Lomography Society International (LSI).
Only 20shots per multilens camera can be sent,
Sweet piggy points will be awarded for those shots that are chosen to be in the book.

2 weeks ago, I was thinking how exciting would it be if LSI is to organize a rumble on SuperSampler shots. And today, it really come to live, and it's not only SuperSampler shots, but all the shots from other multilens cameras like ActionSampler, Oktomat and POP9, too. It's definitely great, I mean what a coincident to me while I was recently found back the very fun of feeling from shooting with my 1st lomo camera, SuperSampler. It is actually really fun, and here are some shots of my latest SuperSampler album.







So, contribute your multilens pictures now.
http://www.lomography.com/multilensrumble/login
Deadline will be 23rd May 2008.
I'm going to send mine too for sure!!!

4 comments:

Vicuna said...

You're right Hooi, I must think about this rumble! I haven't so much supersampler shots (as I have no Supersampler, just tried one a friend let me for a couple of days...) but I think I can find 20 shots... but must rescan them, because the size I scanned at this time (was my beginning of lomo) is not enough....

Hooi said...

ya. i gotta resize all my images too... and i think it will take times to load it online! happy rumble day!

clip rider said...

submited :D also needed a resize, but it i guess it's okay... nice blog by the way :)

Hooi said...

thanks for dropping a msg here Sucha!!! I havent submitted all 20 yet, but will do soon, haha!!