Monday, August 4, 2008

Back to hometown : Kota Bharu

Nasi Dagang.


Jambatan D'Raja


S.M.C.H. Kelantan, my secondary school.


Padang Bank.


Sleeping Buddha Temple.


Pantai Cahaya Bulan.


Going TakBai.

Visiting my Grand-Aunt, this is her house.


She brought us to Narathiwat too.

This is the view from her TakBai Lagoon.


I bring my skates everywhere.


Pasar Besar Siti Khatijah.



Place where I used to go everyday.


Last moment in Kelantan.


Kota Bharu, the capital city of Kelantan, one of a state of Islam in Malaysia. Currently still ruling by Islamic Party of Malaysia (PAS), with no offenses saying all that out here. I saw a lot of changes in the town, whether they are good or bad, I am still feeling proud of all the changes. Especially the cleaness of the town has been improved, the beach is tidier and cleanier now, some narrow roads has been widen up as well, more than what I was still keeping in my imagination since 10years ago.

Thus, I'm sharing some photos of where did I visit in Kelantan and what did I do there from day 1 to day 3, in a very short series first. Then, only will be sharing more photos and experience of my trip back to my hometown when I'm back from Johor Bharu 3 or 4 days from now.

3 comments:

DICK CHUA said...

I miss home... :(

jeff-cwk said...

the 3rd pic... why look so fierce?
haha

Hooi said...

Home is warm and lovely..

Jeff... i also didnt realize that.. Hehe...