Monday, August 11, 2008

Bigger Size of my Blog now

KotaBharu1001

Hello all, here is sort of a new layout of my blog. Not really new actually, just bigger size of the page. I've been trying to show you guys bigger pictures in my blog, so I did now. Special thanks go to DickWoei who taught me how to manage a bigger page and to upload a bigger picture. With a bigger layout, everyone could view higher resolution, clearer pictures; then I would have a chance to show more horizon pictures with more reality feel, like you would see how wide a place really is.
Next post will be updated soon with better quality, so stay tuned.

4 comments:

Kelvin said...

wah!!! now everyone blog also big big size hor~ :P

DICK CHUA said...

Yeah! Ji le balu xi jia jia e Horizon mah!!!

rice said...

i also want bigger size layout~~
teach me teach me~

Hooi said...

ya hah..
bigger is quality...