Thursday, August 14, 2008

Free time in Kota Bharu

KotaBharu017
Then the story continues from the evening after our PCB visit.


We went to Yati, the most famous Nasi Kerabu in Kelantan,
But we were not satisfied, we wanted to go for supper somemore.
Moi and Kheng said there was a very old friend of mine is coming.
So we all met up at Kita Restaurant, before I ordered my "cotek", it was Keong!!!


My old friend, as since 1997, Form2 classmate.
Haven't met him for more than 10years, and he is still himself.
The only difference is...
Last time there was only one Keong,
But now he is doubled of himself already, Haha!


The next morning, after Misa for breakfast.
I brought WeiWei to this place where she always wanted to shoot a picture with,
The one that is always a trademark of Kelantan.

KotaBharu009
This is what I am talking about, Sultan Ismail Petra Arch.

KotaBharu021 KotaBharu022
And should I congrats WeiWei for she has fulfilled her dream.

KotaBharu010
Then it's skating time, right just opposite the arch,
I am standing in the Padang Bank now.

KotaBharu007 This is a skater for skaters news, Kelantan Padang Bank has got plenty of half-rounded benches everywhere. Choose the one you like if you are there to skate, they're totally fun and challenging.

KotaBharu005

KotaBharu003

KotaBharu004

KotaBharu008
Haha.. Oops I did it again, we were late to pick up my grandma.
Got to get out from here soon.

KotaBharu1021
Let's grab another photo here, our trip wasn't as packed that day but was quite rushing.
Most of the time didn't match my grandma's schedule, argh~! But it was alright, still fun.


KotaBharu026
She wanted to go to Pasar to get some fruits, that was why we were a bit rush.

KotaBharu1010

KotaBharu1009

KotaBharu1011
Coincidentally, we wanted to visit that place too.
This is Pasar Besar Siti Khadijah.
One of a favourite place for photographers and geographers too,
This place is considered as Kota Bharu Central Market, but it's completely different from the Central Market in Kuala Lumpur.

KotaBharu027
KotaBharu028
But don't get yourself lost in the symmetrical alike maze,
I still got myself lost in the market, because it is still big and confusing to me,
I face the problem of going out the maze correctly in a single try since young, oh dear.

KotaBharu1014
Anyway, it's a beautiful colourful place where my mom used to bring me here a lot.
And where I used to hate to be there the most, because ground floor is stink and watery.

Next...
KotaBharu012
Sleeping Buddha is also a place I would never forget to visit every time I come back to my hometown. It is also a place to visit my beloved grandpa, I always come here just to see his smiling face, but it is all just a piece of black&white photo.


It is still fresh in my mind of how he used to bring me and my brother to super market to get our favorite He-Man toys.

KotaBharu1023

KotaBharu1022
Again, we made our mistake.
Late to pick up my grandma from her friend's house.
So this visit was also quick and easy.

KotaBharu015
Went for street skating again at night after heavy dinner.
This was taken opposite Ex-Hankyu Jaya super market.


We didn't do much that night because we are going to visit another close yet far relative in TakBai the next day.



7 comments:

Kelvin said...

hooi ar!! i also want horizon liao!!! you poison me so gao gao lar!!!! love your lca pics also !!! especially the skating one!

Hooi said...

thank you thank you...
I believe that your dream will come true in a very short time, very soon.
Faster collect more piggies and get the HORIZON PERFEKT before next chinese new year ok? I GAMBATEH for u~!!!

Anonymous said...

u make me miss bout beach liao...

jeff-cwk said...

wish i have a horizon too... =(

DICK CHUA said...

Marvelous! Super love your Diana shots!! The one with number leaking on it... wow! I never get that kind of effect!!

Hooi said...

denise.. ya.. u should visit that PCB too..

Jeff... stick with you dream, it will come true one day..

Dick.. thanks thanks... That was done when i was panic.. my film fell and open up.. i tried to roll back but it still pop-up... then number leaks..

jeepeng said...

wah!!!! the pasar!!!!!! fuiyoh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why still havn't see them in Lomo
Asia Forum? fast fast, poison them, so our next trip go Kota bahru! muahahahahaha!